Qualification for a Franchisee
- Having good contacts with tendering authorities of your area.
- Computer with Internet connection, scanner, printer, phone, fax and mobile.
- 1-2 Marketing Executives.
- Experience in service marketing will be preferred.
- Minimum 200 square feet of office space.
Role of a Franchisee
- Providing liaison service on behalf of the company.
- Marketing of services provided by us.
- Booking of advertisements and subscriptions.
- Sending information on local tenders by scanning and sending by email on a daily basis.
- Tenders by Email & on the Website
- Territory where you are currently working would be assigned to you.
- You can also select any location of your choice in India.
- Our aim is to develop the franchise / business associate network throughout India.
Support to Franchisee
- All subscription queries from your area will be forwarded to you.
- Managerial support will be provided.
- Attractive printed literature and other professional inputs will be provided.
- Assist you and your marketing team in marketing and training.
- Link to our website will be provided.
- Official Tenderweb.com Email Id will be provided.
Tender Data Solutions Private Limited owns the website www.tenderweb.com. An information scientist turned entrepreneur with 12 years of experience in the business of collection, processing and dissemination of information on tenders founded this company. A small beginning with a tender clipping service started in 1998 has been transformed into a full-fledged corporate dynamic portal on tenders in 2008.
The portal www.tenderweb.com has been launched to provide complete, relevant, up-to-date and customized information on tenders sourced from the print media and sites across the net. It is well designed to provide the customized information on tenders by Email and on the Web.
If you are interested, please click on the following link and fill out the form.
Online Franchisee Form
Tender Data Solutions
Flat No. 303, A-Block
Nacharam, Hyderabad-500 076.